The HALFF Food Hub is our shop and premises where we sell fruit and veg, local produce and provides information on cooking courses and demos as well as support for people who want to improve their diet.
South St, Axminster, EX13 5AD
- A wide range of fruit & veg, including Go Local produce
- Organic fruit and veg: Riverford Organics and Go Local produce
- Fruit & veg from our garden
- Local honey, apple juice, jams, chutneys and gifts
- Homemade soups, bakes, curries and compotes, all low in salt and saturated fat, plus our new organic range
- Plants and flower bulbs
- Cookery books
And we provide lots of free information on food and health, nutrition and recipes, for people from 0—70+.
Just pop in and see how we can help you – you won’t normally even need an appointment.
The Food Hub is also HALFF’s project supporting parents and carers, see relevant page under Cooking